Monday, March 16, 2009

Chapter Eleven (A.K.A-->Aisha's gone "Out of It".)

“The next day she shows up at lunch looking a little odd, like she’s worked too hard at her appearance.” Pg. (92)


Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong! Imagine Nadira’s face when she saw her sister. Aisha going from well developed, bold, well dressed, school educated bold person turning into a slow, not clean, too polished, fake-ish look. Aisha is falling apart. Its clear. I feel like her world has completely shattered and she doesn’t know how to put it together.

1 comment:

  1. Looking at Aisha and Nadira now reminds me of my brother and I skiing. He falls all the time, so he knows how get up. I barely ever fall, so it takes me much longer. This has never happened to Aisha before, so she has no idea. But Nadira has grown hardier because she's suffered so many disappointments in her life, so she's all right.

    ReplyDelete