Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Chapter Seven&&Eight Highlight

"You can't do that!" I yell. "You can't just run off. Or tell Mr.Rashid the first thing that comes into your head!" Then I notice that Aisha is trembling. Her backpack slides off her arm, and she slouches to the ground, right next to the Zaro's Bread barrel full of Snapple bottles and banked in ice. Her eyes are glassy, far-off. I crouch down next to her. "Aisha, what's wrong?"
"I'm scared," she whispers. pg. 66

Well she admits that she's afraid. Aisha admitted what they were both thinking. Its sort of odd, to think that Nadira was thinking the exact same thing. They are all very worried for their father. I would be too. It seems like such a scary process. The scary thing out of all is that its "reality". This is real, and for Nadira I think that its complicated to understand that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment