Sunday, March 22, 2009

Water

"At first I can't get the words out-its like pushing against a wall of water. " pg. 132

Another water relating thing. I keep seeing things pop out of knowhere. Not really, they do have some relation. I like the little description's that are just popping around that say a lot. This one in particular says a lot.
For Nadira, I think gathering the courage for her to prove something, well I don't really understand how that's a difficult thing. I mean, if I took her spot, and I had a way of getting my father out, I would not be afraid to say what I had to say. In fact, knowing that I had a chance to do something great, that would make me feel bolder and stronger. I don't know. But I do like this sentence. It really shows the complication that Nadira felt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment